What's new

Hallows is live

If you dont go to the B&M site right now as you are reading this, you will miss out on a very special soap that wont be around till next year.

B&M was an unknown at this time last yr but it is my opinion that this soap (and maybe a few others) put them on the map.

Now go, crash his site, you wont be disappointed.

Dont worry about me, I already placed my order :)

Somehow managed to snag 2 before they disappeared on me like the Autumn release. Can't wait to try it out!!!

Just picked one up. Wasn't really planning on it, but it sounded so interesting...

By this time next yr you will be sitting by the computer on his site hitting refresh waiting for it to appear so you can have just one more slice of something wonderful.

By this time next yr you will be sitting by the computer on his site hitting refresh waiting for it to appear so you can have just one more slice of something wonderful.

I picked up nocturne and leviathan a while back. Great soap. I really liked the scent of leviathan. Nocturne was ok, but not my favorite. I've picked up a ton of soaps this fall. I need to shave more often in order to use them more frequently.

Nocturne will grow on you...I thought it was too funky!?...now one of my favs along with Leviathon..by the way 13 left!! This is fun to watch! Soap feeding frenzy

I went to check this out and thought about grabbing the only 2 that seem to be left, but it looks like this is something that folks are really into and I wouldn't want to take it away from y'all on just a whim... definitely intrigued to see what the feedback is on this, the description seems to be very interesting so hopefully those that pulled the trigger will share their experiences with the group.

Top Bottom