What's new

Anything better than Speick Splash?

I tried a sample of the regular Speick Splash and really liked how it calmed skin irritation with just the right amount of bite. Works better than Dickinson's T.N., YMMV.

I have a limited budget and would like to know if anyone has tried a different product that calmed the irritation better than Speick Splash. I can only purchase one item at this time. Also really liked the Speick scent.

I put Speick and Myrsol at the top of the healing category based on my experiences. Speick is more affordable than Myrsol in most cases.

Myrsol Agua Balsámica is very good and can be paired with Speick Aftershave in characteristics , a most recommended product.

I really do like Speick and used it this morning. Personally and by experience, I don't know of any other AS that works as well.

On the shelf here in Germany we have: Weleda Rasierwasser, but in The States it's known as shave toner.

This stuff is fantastic for post shave skin healing, razor burn reduction and even moisturising properties when followed up with the balm. YES, I would put this ahead of Speick.

http://usa.weleda.com/our-products/shop/smooth-shave-toner--formerly-shaving-lotion-.aspx

Just FYI, Amazon has a 20% coupon for Weleda Smooth Shave Toner and you can get an additional 15% off if you use subscribe and save.

I picked up some Speick Splash from Royal Shave which has terrific customer service. I would have to say it works quit well in calming the irritated areas all by itself. A gentle bite that goes away in about 10 seconds, YMMV. Before, I had to use the Dickenson's Witch Hazel with after shave balm and it didn"t even come close to the Speick Splash relief.

If you're one of those shavers where your skin is sensitive after shaving, I highly reccomend Speick Splash.

Top Bottom