What's new

Drew Estate Tsuge Pipes

I have no idea if that whole "tobacco as a filter" thing is brilliant or pants on head stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you could put rice in there, kind of like how you put rice in a salt shaker to keep it from getting all clumpy? :lol:

Why not just put some sort of filter media in the bottom. What's with the tobacco filtering tobacco deal? I don't get it.

I am all for new tech in pipes--the money going into the gimmicks is a good sign that the industry is growing. After decades of decline, this is a good thing. With that said, I personally wouldn't buy it--too "robocop" for my taste.

I'm a pretty big drew estates fan boy and even when I saw this pipe, I was like uhhh seems really similar to the tsuge e star pipes but the $175 more. I think ill pass on the drew estates pipe and get a tsuge if i wanted that type of pipe.

http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/tsuge/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=151812

Yes... but you can only filter your smoke through tobacco once with that pipe. This bright and shiny new one with DE let's you filter it through tobacco twice! And it comes with a shoe that can turn into a hat!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Yes... but you can only filter your smoke through tobacco once with that pipe. This bright and shiny new one with DE let's you filter it through tobacco twice! And it comes with a shoe that can turn into a hat!

Wake me up when they get the shoe phone going

Attachments

• $DonAdams.jpg
    $DonAdams.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 136
Top Bottom