What's new

Soap sniffer!

I just picked up the l'Occitane Cade dish/shave soap. The thing is, I can't seem to stop sniffing it every few minutes. It smells that good to me. Anyone else have that "problem" with a new/favorite soap or cream?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in the bathroom huffing my old-spice mug.

I don't think it's really a problem until you start sniffing your new blades. Mmmm.... new wilkinson swords...

I just bought some black cavendish from the gentlemans quarter and I have to take a whiff every now and then.:blushing:

I just added Willow Tree Soap's Bay Rum and Sage & Lemongrass to my rotation. Since then I've been compelled to open the soap container and take a sniff every time I walk into the bathroom.

I just picked up the l'Occitane Cade dish/shave soap. The thing is, I can't seem to stop sniffing it every few minutes. It smells that good to me. Anyone else have that "problem" with a new/favorite soap or cream?

Problem? what problem?

You have been assimilated!

marty

yes, and I also let my son sniff them so in a few years
he can distinguish between good and bad AS/SS/SC.
Education starts early here:001_rolle

Just remember, it is ok to sniff. It is when you start cutting it into little pieces and doing lines ... yes you have gone to far.

I've got the same problem, with that very same soap. I can't get enough of it, even after 9 months. And I have a nasty habit on top of that, anybody who comes within 2 meters of my bathroom, gets a soap dish shoved in their face "Here, smell this!"

Guilty as charged...I can't for the life of me stop sniffing my Trumper's samples I just got. The Sandalwood Skin food and GFT shave cream have the most heavely scents! :biggrin:

I've got the same problem, with that very same soap. I can't get enough of it, even after 9 months. And I have a nasty habit on top of that, anybody who comes within 2 meters of my bathroom, gets a soap dish shoved in their face "Here, smell this!"

That's not a nasty habit-we learn that in kindergarten!

marty

I was addicted to my Floris Elite Shave Cream sample. I would open the thing several times a day. I used as small of an amount as possible each shave to make it last longer. Sadly, it is no longer present in my shave den. I still have most of the EDT sample, but for some reason, I loooooved the scent of that SC.. :001_tt1:

When I get around to making a Floris purchase, my first item will definitely be the Elite Shave Cream.

Just remember, it is ok to sniff. It is when you start cutting it into little pieces and doing lines ... yes you have gone to far.

I tell ya mon.. this TOBS Mr. Taylor's is paradise.. all I have in this world is my Merkur HD and my word.. and I dont break it for anyone!!

:lol::lol::lol:

It's funny, because it's true.
I soemtime wonder what my friends think. I know there not really interested, but they will smell it weather they like it or not.

Top Bottom