What's new

Catchy saying that make shaving sound cool.

OK, I'll start. How about we make up some cool bumper sticker like slogans that make shaving with a real blade sound cool again.

Cartridge Razors are like trying to use a gun with the safety on?

Double the edge, double the fun.

Why are people inclined to advertise what they do or try and drag others along in their activities? I enjoy wet shaving as much as the next guy but don't really care to convince everybody else to pursue my activities. Do humans need to part of a large group in order to feel they're doing the right thing? Everyone wants to be different to the point that their all the same. Remember when only a very few had tattoos and were different and stood out from the crowd? Now everybody has tattoos and no one stands out. Seems weird.

^^ A little fired up are we?

I think the OP is just having some fun. I don't see this as a business venture where stickers are going to be made, and I certainly don't think there's an element of "hey come join my group, look at me" going on here.

Why are people inclined to advertise what they do or try and drag others along in their activities? I enjoy wet shaving as much as the next guy but don't really care to convince everybody else to pursue my activities. Do humans need to part of a large group in order to feel they're doing the right thing? Everyone wants to be different to the point that their all the same. Remember when only a very few had tattoos and were different and stood out from the crowd? Now everybody has tattoos and no one stands out. Seems weird.

I really stand out, no tattoos and I DE shave. :thumbup1:

Here's mine:

"It's 6 AM, do you know where your DE's are?"

Not fond of the gun metaphor in the opening post. But here's mine:

"I do not brake for electrical razors"

Last edited:

Yes, people in general do have a need to belong to a group and seek to bring others into their groups.

But that besides the point. I think the OP just wanted to start a potentially funny thread so we can have a few grins.

Great idea, OP. I'm not that clever so probably won't come up with a slogan but will enjoy reading.

cool thread! here's mine:

"Do you think you'd be here if your dad used a cartridge razor?" and then have a picture of a DE razor

"Would Chuck use a cartridge?"

Nice. Maybe we should start a Chuck Norris shaving thread.

Chuck Norris doesn't shave, his beard grows to the proper length and just stops.
Chuck Norris doesn't shave, because nothing known to man is sharp enough to cut his beard.
Chuck Norris uses his beard to sharpen cartridge razors.

This thread has convinced me.
This site is not what it once was.
Sick of this spoiling it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom