What's new

MdC came!

I love MdC it is that good! I use it all the time, and the soap has the nicest lather. I really love the scents.

are there other soaps that are good. Yes. Are they cheaper? Depends on perspective. Let me tell you this. MdC is my desert island soap, and moreover I would say I would have spent less money on shaving soap and cream if I had just bit the bullet and bought it years and years ago. At the time I was on the - I can save money - phase of wet shaving. I haven't. Doesn't work for most who post here. I'm sure it works for some though.

Now closing statements. Which I would not have written months ago: some of the artisans make really good soaps. still i don't think you'll say you got anything other than tremendous value for the MdC product.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
The Mdc fougere is my all time favorite! I'm afraid to try the original. Btw way that fougere soap sample was awesome as well.

I like the scent of MdC original even more than Fougere, personally. It's beautiful and unique. I don't even understand how anybody could not like it.

nice!
enjoy!
post a snapshot of the Smiley on the packing slip?!

Yes, sir! I'll have that for you later today.

As for the requests on an aftershave review, I'll definitely consider it. Let me read some standing reviews to get an idea of syntax, then I'll try my hand writing one up.

Has anyone experienced any burning sensation or red face from using MdC? This is the only concern holding me back from ordering some.

Soaps/creams that have caused burning/red face for me are TOBS Avocado, RR P160, and PPF Coconut.

Thanks.

I am allergic to the scented version, but no problems with unscented. I had to sell the scented I purchased on BST. Hope that helps.

My MdC order last year:

proxy.php

MdC is excellent stuff.

Yes, sir! I'll have that for you later today.

As for the requests on an aftershave review, I'll definitely consider it. Let me read some standing reviews to get an idea of syntax, then I'll try my hand writing one up.

That would be great. I am intrigued.

MdC Fougere was my first shaving soap. I really like it, and use it every weekend. For other days, I like Italian soft soaps, but I look forward to MdC weekends, paired with Myrsol products. At some point in the next year, I will tackle it in a 3017, maybe.

congratulations on a rich order!

What an incredible haul, Lather. Wow. Thanks for sharing!

AngryGreek - I like fougere better... slightly. I will say I'm very happy I ordered one of each. I know that probably doesn't help:laugh:

Inverted - There are no US distributors. One website buys and sells at retail... You should be able to find it with a quick search.

And as requested:

$IMAG0553.jpg

What an incredible haul, Lather. Wow. Thanks for sharing!

AngryGreek - I like fougere better... slightly. I will say I'm very happy I ordered one of each. I know that probably doesn't help:laugh:

Inverted - There are no US distributors. One website buys and sells at retail... You should be able to find it with a quick search.

And as requested:

View attachment 507589

Nice, Thanks!

I hate this post. I just spent 140 bucks... AD is alive in well. I have 2 soaps coming from ItalianBarber that haven't even arrived yet lol. What is this 3017 again?

Top Bottom