What's new

Tallow AoS (unscented)

Seems a bunch are available - Nice price ($22.95) even includes shipping. (no association)

edit to add: same guy, Sandalwood was a buck cheaper $22.95. go figure (went up a buck 10/17/14)

-s

Last edited:
I picked up one of each. I just hope that this is the real deal. Sadly, I figured that with the popularity of the soaps, and the advertisement on here, there wouldn't be time to wait for a review. Now we wait.....

I picked up one of each. I just hope that this is the real deal. Sadly, I figured that with the popularity of the soaps, and the advertisement on here, there wouldn't be time to wait for a review. Now we wait.....

No Worries - he is clearly advertising these as 'Tallow' versions, if they are not, ebay/paypal will take care of you.

edit to add: the one he has pictured definitely is tallow.

-s

+1

I had a puck of the sandalwood in the new formulation, and it was junk in my opinion. Then again, the only veggie based soaps that I use are MdC, and a razorock soap that I picked up without checking to see if it was tallow based or not...

Any lathering tips on the AOS Tallow? I grabbed a few pucks when they were changing formulas, and I have been very unimpressed by the soap. Would pick up more if I could make it perform.

+1

I had a puck of the sandalwood in the new formulation, and it was junk in my opinion. Then again, the only veggie based soaps that I use are MdC, and a razorock soap that I picked up without checking to see if it was tallow based or not...

I have a puck of the reformulated sandalwood and it was pretty good.

No kidding. No affiliation with this in any way, but if you've been looking to try tallow AOS, this is a great way to do it.

Amazing really. When I first posted it (~noon), I was a bit leary - thinking it would expire/run out before anyone got a chance to go for it. Well, 6 hrs later and still going. If anyone has ever wanted to try this tallow version of AoS, I say 'Go for it!'. I really can't imagine a better deal coming up in the future (barring a PIF).

(and again, no association/affiliation - just amazed!)

-s

i read all these great things about the old aos tallow but how does it compare to b&m? thats the best soap ive tried up to now tbh. i like the sandalwood scent so i might just bite the bullet and buy one to try

I was going to go for the tallow but then I tried the razorock non-tallow soaps....and I doubt i will be missing out on anything if I let this deal pass

Top Bottom