What's new

New proof of Evolution

That was great.

It was probably my favorite April Fools Day hoax. I got so many people with it!!

Thanks for finding that and posting it.

I had tried to view the Penguin video and other iPlayer selections directly on the BBC website, but unfortunately, it can't be received outside the UK.

Fooled me for the first minute, stupid BBC!:blushing:

I did enjoy Planet Earth a great deal. That was an outstanding series.

Yeah it fooled me too:redface:, Terry Jones as the presenter was might have given me a clue.

Planet Earth was very good. Too bad here in the States we got the Sigourney Weaver version; shorter (for commercials I think) and a little dumbed down. What were they thinking by replacing Sir David Attenborough:mad3:

Yeah it fooled me too:redface:, Terry Jones as the presenter was might have given me a clue.

Planet Earth was very good. Too bad here in the States we got the Sigourney Weaver version; shorter (for commercials I think) and a little dumbed down. What were they thinking by replacing Sir David Attenborough:mad3:

I didnt see it on network TV but bought the BBC Version with David Attenborough from Amazoncom. It was only $30 and I think it is well worth the money. I thought he did a great job narrating. I wish I had a voice like that :001_smile

Top Bottom