What's new

No-Shave-November/Movember.

I'm giving a shot at selling some wood mustache and Strait razor ornaments I made for a craft fair today.

I made a Movember display for it.

The mustaches are free with a $5 donation and the razors are free with a $10 donation.

I figure every small donation adds up.
Wish me luck!

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1416677677388.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1416677677388.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 62
The craft fair is over and I received $50 in mustache ornament donation sales. Not to shabby for 6hrs when most of the people there were older women lol.

we're going to watch Tombstone again tonight to keep the movember flame rolling on, a great moustache movie. I don't think my wife has ever seen it.

completely off topic, but speaking of tombstone, I stopped in Goldfield, NV to eat while driving through the state earlier in the month. a small almost ghost town that the real Virgil Earp (played by Sam Elliott in the movie) was deputy sheriff of, and where he passed away.

The real Virgil Earp sported a fantastic moustache.
$VirgilEarp.jpg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
we're going to watch Tombstone again tonight to keep the movember flame rolling on, a great moustache movie. I don't think my wife has ever seen it.

completely off topic, but speaking of tombstone, I stopped in Goldfield, NV to eat while driving through the state earlier in the month. a small almost ghost town that the real Virgil Earp (played by Sam Elliott in the movie) was deputy sheriff of, and where he passed away.

The real Virgil Earp sported a fantastic moustache.
View attachment 522026

I'm going for that look.

I was on the couch about to take a selfi for a quick 3 week Movember photo when my 1 year old who was playing on the floor next to me decided he was interested in the camera so gave me a yank down to him lol.

For some reason this photo just seemed so much better than the few selfies I took.

$Mo3.jpg

Oh that thing in his mouth is the ear of his "BunBun" Jellycat bunny.. He's teething on his back teeth and LOVES that thing!

Last edited:
The beard if I want to impersonate Santa. It is pretty white. I'll not chop off the mustache to grow it back. I don't want it going white on me yet too. Plus I am proud that I have had a mustache pretty much continuously since October 1981. So I was observing Movember even before there was a Movember!

I think we could do even better!

Out of the 37 members on Team Badger & Blade only 11 members have received any donations or donated to the team. So 26 people who committed to helping by joining the team have yet to step up to the plate but still have time!

If we could get every person who joined the team to even donate $5, $10 or $20 to themselves it would give us a nice boost.

With the size of the forums membership and the thousands spend on razors and shaving products by our members each year it would be nice to see more than $160 donated to our team by just 5 people.

It's awesome that B&B is already helping with the fight against Breast Cancer. My wife is at high risk of breast cancer due to family members who had it.

This is charity event for our (mens) health and mens cancer research get way less funding so each donation helps! Guys let's act like we want to try to get donations to help! :thumbup:

$BBMo1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom