What's new

No-Shave-November/Movember.

I really curious to get an idea of how many people will participate considering that most people here are shaving enthusiasts. It's a great cause. So who's in?

Sorry, not me, love my shaves to much and my beard looks crappy anyway!

Same here, my beard looked like crap last time I tried to grow it out. I enjoy close shaves, so it's a no go for me. I'll just donate the $3.00 that it costs me to shave a month (de blades, aftershave and soap).

I tried a full beard last year, but it was anything but full. I will let the 'stache grow freely during winter, though.

I'm in!
Just let me know which rules are we playing with.

I love to shave, but I have no issue to leave a month out for a good cause :)

Keep me posted

Oohhh!!! Just the stache??? I have never just grown the bigote... I will have to consult it with SWMBO, get back to you tomorrow

Last year I did Movember with 2 colleagues, but it was an independent team as individuals since the top management refused to let us create a corporate team.
I would do it again in 2014 though I would really prefer to be member of an official B&B team, with you bros. Alone I would not participate.

Not in. After learning the joys of shaving earlier this year, I shaved off my beard for the first time in five years and I ain't going back to facial hair now! :laugh:

Not me. I gave up on growing an annual winter beard a few years ago. mainly because I like a clean shaven face but also because I'm so gray now I think my beard looks like hell. I may skip shaving for a few days while hunting this year but that will be it for my beard growth.

If it's just about the 'stache: I'm in. I have set my mind on a pencil stripe 'stache, and is toying with the idea of coupling it with handle bar ends, that I can wax and curl.

If I manage to sculpt it right it's going to be wonderfully eccentric.

Top Bottom