What's new

What Are You Looking For In This Years Auction: The Teaser Thread

proxy.php

another nice thing for you gents to look at

I dont know about that, im pretty sure if you look fairly hard at the swirls you can see it clearly says james in there somewhere

I'm newish around here, so this is the first Sue auction I have witnessed. But it is such an entertaining event! I love the good feelings all across the forums. The cause is more than worthy, and Sue sounds a wonderful person, but I think what I like most is the wit and amusement you all are treating this with. Thanks.

I'm newish around here, so this is the first Sue auction I have witnessed. But it is such an entertaining event! I love the good feelings all across the forums. The cause is more than worthy, and Sue sounds a wonderful person, but I think what I like most is the wit and amusement you all are treating this with. Thanks.

its just to amazing to deserve anything less, we are glad you are already having fun.

Last edited:
Ya'll want to see what I'm donating?

Sure you do!

Here it is

Holy cow!! Just imagine how much B&B is going to save on shipping boxes! Jason, you are incredibly awesome.

Is there any place where I can donate some boxes to the auction as well?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Holy cow!! Just imagine how much B&B is going to save on shipping boxes! Jason, you are incredibly awesome.

Is there any place where I can donate some boxes to the auction as well?

The link in the first post of course!

If you look around you might find more pics of the rest of the set and the engraving. The loft is not yet set so it may look lofty to you $wm_normal_img_20141012_095804899_hdr.jpg

Top Bottom