What's new

L'Occitane Plisson Synthetic Price Drop

I love this brush. Bought one three weeks ago for $55. Now they are $30 on their site. Now new shavers can experience and awesome brush for cheap-er.

Had to tell all my shaving Brothers...im ordering 2 more!!! Its like buy one get one...why? Because i need to get some customs made from this awesome loft.

Edwin-are you looking to extract the head for use in another handle? I have one coming too, and was thinking of using the head for my Plisson handle that allows for head replacements

Just hopped on this deal with the visa code for shipping. The divine code for a small amount of their divine oil seems to work for some but not others, not me.

Thanks guys, I finally broke down and bought the Pilsson.
The free: shipping, devine oil(whatever this is?), and Cade after shave balm sealed the deal.

Did manage to find a Canadian shopping site for them eventually. Sadly, they only have the travel brush on the Canadian site, not the full size one.

I got a price adjustment. I liked at my receipt and since i had bought the brush less than a month ago they have me the difference. Excellent customer service.

Just put an order in for one, will be my first synthetic. Curious to see that I had to pay tax. Perhaps because they have some retail locations in my state? No shipping charge though thanks to the helpful hints here - much appreciated!

Top Bottom