What's new

Puma Stylist

Thought I'd share this find with you. It's a Puma Stylist, I haven't measured it but I'd say 4 or 5/8.
As you can see, the scales are shaped like a comb for thinning or razor cutting the hair I suppose. The blade indicates that this particular model was made for the Belgian market as it states the Belgian patent number.
Seems to still have the factory edge ad I can't see any hone wear.
If anyone else has one I'd love to know it says on your blade.
$20141011_154600.jpg$20141011_154610.jpg$20141011_154618.jpg$20141011_154650.jpg

Last edited:
Every morning confronted with a choice:

Comb your beard.
Or shave it off!

With this razor, you're ready for either!

My grandfather willed me his shaving stuff 27 years ago and amongst them were some Puma straights. My father, who refuses to believe anything can shave better than cartridges, buried them in his attic and said that it wasn't right for them not to be passed to him. He only wants them to say he has them and believes them to be "worth a small fortune someday". So, the mention of Puma blades brings out emotions I'd rather stay hidden. There were a number of DE's and brushes also and my grandfather looked after his belongings better than anyone I've ever met but I'm not expecting them to be in brilliant condition, if I ever get to see them again.

Top Bottom