What's new

monthly subscriptions

Only one that I know of.

If you do go for the Goulet's ink drop, perhaps prepay some first (instead of the ongoing option) as you can quite quickly end up with a lot of samples.

Im getting up there in ink,... and this may be the only way ill ever actually empty a bottle

Well okay the only other way ill empty a bottle :lol:

Found this on the Goulet page

Ink Drop changes are coming!

Today we're letting you know about some changes coming to the Ink Drop program. Long story short, we're revamping the infrastructure that supports the Ink Drop program to support its growth, and with that comes a few changes.

History of Ink Drop and the need for change:

Our Ink Drop program started over four years ago in September 2010. It's a monthly ink sample subscription - we pick 5 colors, all related to a theme, and ship out the 2ml ink samples out to you automatically each month. It's a great way to try out colors you might not have considered before, and you also get discounts on the full bottles and other stuff too.

Historically, we’ve always shipped all Ink Drop packages on the first business day of the month. This allowed for subscribers to have a "surprise" in their mailbox, and we'd reveal the theme later in the week.

As we’ve grown, it’s become increasingly difficult to process the Ink Drop volume in this timeframe. Our web infrastructure has been very limited – it’s an incredibly manual process to manage the billing and the membership enrollments. It's also a strain on our shipping process, and we’ve stretched our systems to the max.

Fortunately, we’re seizing an exciting opportunity to completely overhaul the website infrastructure that supports the Ink Drop program, which is slated to launch in just a few weeks. This will allow us to more effectively manage our growth without sacrificing efficiency or service.

of anyone signs up for the new ink drop i can't wait to hear about it,... so I can make a list... and start looking for reviews from that list lol

Top Bottom