What's new

Oops

I popped my head in thinking this was the writers section of the forum. Carry on! :tongue_sm

We know you can type. What do you write with?

Check out the Nib. Jump into the ink with us and order a fountain pen. The water and the ink are fine. :a29:

We know you can type. What do you write with?

Check out the Nib. Jump into the ink with us and order a fountain pen. The water and the ink are fine. :a29:

With pen in hand it takes a hieroglyphics expert to decipher my script. :blushing: With keyboard I fair much better. :laugh:

With pen in hand it takes a hieroglyphics expert to decipher my script. :blushing: With keyboard I fair much better. :laugh:

Can't buy that as a "not putting my toes in the water" response. My handwriting was horrendous when I picked up a fountain pen last year. I am now receiving complements on my hand's readability and style. It just takes a bit of practice. (In my case, lots of practice and learning to slow down.)

Join us! We'll help you spend your money and help you find a script/cursive style that works for you.

You would be surprised how your writing improves with a fountain pen and a bit of practice! Once you let go of the tension and let the pen transfer the movement of your hand onto the paper, you might see some wonderful improvements! Another bonus is that it is a great form of meditation and relaxation! :thumbup:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I popped my head in thinking this was the writers section of the forum. Carry on! :tongue_sm

I popped my head in thinking this was a "drowned my cat in baystate blue" thread again. Carry on!

:syn:

Top Bottom