What's new

NXT shave gel?

Glad to hear the shave gel is decent, I bought a few of them and a few of the face wash at Big Lots, but the wash tends to dry me out.

Holy thread resurrection, Batman!:blink:

I'm sorry I but I had to do it. I need this groups help.

In Christmas of 2009 I was gifted an NXT set, and like many of you, Ithought it was some gimmicky garbage, in fact it took me months to try it.

Now I'm hooked, and I can't find it anywhere.

I've given up my quest to find more NXT, because the 2 year old stuff on ebay give me the willies :)lol: yes, I just said the willies). I even called the company, clio designs, and they discontinued the product and may not make any other shave gels.

I was hoping someone on this forum who is as big a fan of this product as I am could recommend me something similar.

Thank you in advance, gentlemen!!

Yes, King of Shaves gel available at CVS is almost identical, actually a little less sticky and smells better. Also any of the Taylor of Old Bond Street creams that BullGoose has are really good too, although a little pricey.

G

Garfinkus

I saw a few NXT products on a shelf today and I had no clue what it was. I went to the Google machine and searched for it and this forum was the first to come up. I joined just to reply to all of you and let you know what I found. I was at Less Less on West 24th Street in New York and saw a few bottles on the shelf (unfortunately none of the lights were working). Each bottle (triangle container?) was $1.99 so I was intrigued. After reading this blog, I went back and bought a few to try. I got a bottle of the post shave and face wash.

I just wanted to let you all know that if you live in Manhattan, you can still get a few bottles if this stuff. If I like it, I may go buy some more.

Welcome, Garfinkus. Nice first post.

I was able to pass these up at the Less Less on 24th the other day.
Those batteries have long died out. Worn down prematurely by curious non-buyers like me.
For $1.99, though, maybe I'll take a shot and help to use up this old stock.

If you're there again, the AXE cool metal shower gel has a nice, piney Christmas-y scent.
$2.99 a bottle. Warning - it has some menthol, which doesn't last long.

This store is about the only way I'd buy these youth-oriented products.

Top Bottom