What's new

Edison Pens

I hear a lot of good things about Edison pens and was curious as to which style members here prefer. Feel free to post your Edison too.

I like the morgan and the extended pearl myself, Im looking to own my first Edison mysel, Ive used lots from members who have let me play with theirs, fantastic pens

I don't have one yet but an Edison Collier in silver Marble is my ideal present this year if my finances are cooperative.

I own a Persimmon Swirl Collier and an Emerald Hudson. Both are solid pens and a good value considering the build quality and materials.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I go the two B&B LE pens ... of the two, I prefer the Glenmont!

I have both a Beaumont and a Herald Grande, but due to my almost novelty sized hands, the Herald Grande is the best for me.

I have a Beaumont. I love it, except the particular cap I have is a bit of a diva... I broke it for the second time about ten minutes ago, trying to twist the cap off of the pen. :001_rolle Sheared at the cap band.

I've been using my Herald Grande as my daily pen for the last month or so, after having it sit in my drawer for 2 years.
Going to order a stub nib for it soon.
Or possibly just order an Extended Mina....oh the decisions!

I have both of the B & B LE pens, the Glenmont and the Herald Grande, I also have the Stealth Beaumont LE. I tend to use the Beaumont the most. I may sell the Herald Grande as it doesn't get any love here because it is to large for me.

Tom

Top Bottom