What's new

Loccitane Plisson brush is back for $30!

I just clicked the link and it shows out of stock. I was able to score one in store in Scottsdale yesterday for $30 (although the sales rep did quote me the $55 price when I called to see if they had any on hand).

Just picked one up. It is funny, because I almost bought it in store for $55. It feels so soft, and I can't wait to use my first synthetic brush. Seems like this is a good deal for the money.

Link below.

http://usa.loccitane.com/cade-shaving-brush-plisson,82,1,29221,388683.htm

I just clicked the link and it shows out of stock. I was able to score one in store in Scottsdale yesterday for $30 (although the sales rep did quote me the $55 price when I called to see if they had any on hand).

They did the same thing with me. When I went Saturday they only had the display brush, but for $25.50 I'm not complaining (they gave 15% the display model).

Darn site won't let me order it because I live in another country. But since I like to torture myself, is it really that good? Is it like the best synthetic out on the marker or will a black fibre or STF be sufficient? Imagine a total synthetic noob is asking (Actually no imagination required since I'm a total syn noob)

In the Netherlands the brush is €29 ($37,88) and the soap €11($13,89). That will buy you a nice brush elsewhere. Is this a recommendable synthetic? I could really convince myself I need a synthetic brush for traveling.. ;)

Seems like the price of the brush is 'tuned' to different markets. In Sweden it's 425 SEK (~ 60 US$) both in stores and online.

$Capture.JPG

In the Netherlands the brush is €29 ($37,88) and the soap €11($13,89). That will buy you a nice brush elsewhere. Is this a recommendable synthetic? I could really convince myself I need a synthetic brush for traveling.. ;)

You better hurry, it's already sold out on the Dutch (and Belgian for that matter) website, so all that's left is the stock in physical stores! I got mine thursday last week, right on time :)

I paid the old MSRP of $55 at the L'Occitane store in Louisville a couple of months ago and was glad to get it.

<edit> I just noticed they provide a way for them to notify us when it's back in stock.

Last edited:
It's $100 Aussie dollars here. I don't need a new brush anyway, do I?[emoji1]

Are you asking us for advice on this? I wouldn't trust a guy like me in these matters (says he with a 17 brush rotation). :tongue_sm

That pricing seems to be all over the board. I don't understand.

According to Cade management in Sweden they have the power locally to price shaving gear according to what can be had on the local market. Web prices are only local also due to postage.

<edit> I just noticed they provide a way for them to notify us when it's back in stock.

Try this if you are in the US. I asked for a notification and within an hour I had a link in my email to brushes that were in stock for $30, so I ordered one.

I can confirm that the free shipping code that was posted in the other brush thread, VISAFS30LP601, still works as of today.

Sorry to hear international guys are having so much trouble with the prices... hope you are able to score one at a reasonable price.

I went to our local L'Occitane store and purchased two for $30 each (USD). For all those interested, it is a quality brush. Extremely soft bristles and a nice wooden handle. Does not feel cheap or plasticky in any way. The sales rep told me the bristles were modeled after beaver fur... take that as you will. Haven't used it with creams, as my roommate and I are soap guys.

The lack of scritch is something to take note. Does an outstanding job on hard and soft pucks. I recommend it, but honestly anything over $50 is a bit much. As an only brush? Sure. As a slight scratch to your SBAD itch? Wait for a good price.

I went to my local store while it was out of stock. They had the brush, but still had it marked at $55. Glad to see it back in stock online - ordered one today!

Top Bottom