What's new

Orange

Other than the Noodlers' Apache sunset that I intend to pick up tomorrow is there another good orange ink anyone recommends?

I just got a sample of J. Herbin Orange Indien from the traveling ink box. I haven't used it much yet, but the little testing I did was nice (hence me nabbing it out of the box).

I had a sample of Iroshizuku Fuyu Gaki and Yu Yake. I liked both quite a bit. The Fuyu Gaki had a slightly more reddish hue to it, while the Yu Yake seemed to skew a little more towards a brownish tint. I would love to pick up both eventually.

I'm about to order a sample of dragons napalm, not sure if it will stand out well for marking up documents or if it will be too much for an engineering office.

I'm about to order a sample of dragons napalm, not sure if it will stand out well for marking up documents or if it will be too much for an engineering office.

Oh, no worries, it'll stand out...it'll stand out. Fun to write with, but might make folks need sunglasses to read it after awhile. Don't forget the black light for extra excitement! ;)

I have a bottle of Diamine Pumpkin that is nothing but orange. Like the color but never use it. You can have it, if you want it.

I have a bottle of Diamine Pumpkin that is nothing but orange. Like the color but never use it. You can have it, if you want it.
That's awesome! Being as I have a thing for all things orange and just starting down this rabbit hole I would love it. Should I PM an addy?

Aptly named for sure. I really like it so far. I have some writing to do this weekend so will get a better idea of it over the next few days as well, but first impression is great!

Top Bottom