What's new

Aloe 80 products

I know there are a couple of guys on here (Randy) who swear by it and here recently it took the place of my maleface which is my go to moisturizer as well as a/s. Today I was doing some grocery shopping at HEB and found that they also make a facial wash, facial scrub, and facial moisturizer. I picked up the wash and moisturizer and while I havent tried the moisturizer I can say that the wash is awsome super gentle..even more so than NB's or the cube which have been my two favs for a while now. Just a heads up for those not in the know:biggrin: One of the best parts is that its availabe localy and at a decent price.

Sean,

Good to know. It's my understanding that Natureade has sold out, and some of the forumlations may be changing, so you may want to stock up!

Randy

why not.......the aloe gel has so many uses its ridiculous and at $8 and some change for a big bottle you cant beat it... You should really try there facial wash though.

gage0921 said:
why not.......the aloe gel has so many uses its ridiculous and at $8 and some change for a big bottle you cant beat it... You should really try there facial wash though.

I'll check it out on Tuesday when I am near a Wild Oats.

Randy

S

Sam

rtaylor61 said:
I'll check it out on Tuesday when I am near a Wild Oats.

Randy

Our Wild Oats locally does not have anymore natureade. I have about 15% left or so in my bottle

sam

I used the facial moisturizer today as a a/s and my face is super soft...not the least bit oily.

Sam,

I went by Wild Oats today, and the same story. No more body products. However, I did pick up Thayer's Witch Hazel with Aloe and a bottle of Jason's 6 n 1!

Randy

EDIT*** They told me they could order the Natureade products.

Top Bottom