What's new

How do you film yourself shaving? or doing an instructional video?

didn't even think of that!
that's more in my price range :tongue_sm

Maybe worth a try for a few dollars, just make sure the arm is long enough so you can turn it around so the camera is actually facing you otherwise you will have to put the phone in back to front:blink:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Maybe worth a try for a few dollars, just make sure the arm is long enough so you can turn it around so the camera is actually facing you otherwise you will have to put the phone in back to front:blink:

I was thinking of the front facing camera. This way I can see myself as I film. That would make it really easy.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
What do you all think about the GoPro cameras?

this seems like a very easy to use, simple camera with plenty of accessories that I could use - such as the suction cup mount (to the mirror) and the head strap. It also has a waterproof housing.

Starts at $129.99

IMO it should do the job just fine.

What say you?

What do you all think about the GoPro cameras?

this seems like a very easy to use, simple camera with plenty of accessories that I could use - such as the suction cup mount (to the mirror) and the head strap. It also has a waterproof housing.

Starts at $129.99

IMO it should do the job just fine.

What say you?
Not a bad idea.

I have one of those suction cup wire baskets meant for in the shower on my mirror for holding various hair care products due to lack of counter space. One of those for $2 would hold a cell phone to use the back facing camera pretty easy.

Top Bottom