chantillylace, lillivewire87
Where do you live?
Portland, OR
What is your age (or) generation?
I'm coming up on 30 here pretty quick
What are you in the real world?
Accounts Recievable
What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur 23C, Personna Lab Blue, Omega Professional, HTGAM lime, or PPF Ciderhouse5, Alum Block, and girly smelling lotion
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Spending too much money on soap, doodling in my sketchbook, reading, walking my dog, hanging out with my husband, kicking butt at fantasy football, and watching crime related TV Shows.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I am a born and raised Oregonian. I bleed Orange and Black (Go Beavs!), I grew up on a small farm, but moved to Portland after college. Recently married the love of my life this last July. I have been wet shaving for about a year. Pretty much ever since I bought DE for my husband and then proceeded to steal it.

Hello and welcome to B&B, Chantay. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Welcome to the B & B forum! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

Practice makes perfect. That's why we practice. I shave every day, even weekends. Not just to practice but because I enjoy it now!

Top Bottom