What's new

The next watch you're eyeballing?

What's that one watch you continually pull up online to gaze upon? The one that is just out of reach? The one that will require saving, sacrifices, planning, and patience to acquire?

$51l1S7Ber+L._SY400_.jpg

My preferences are divers and "tool" watches. The Seiko Prospex Field Master is the one I lust after. An automatic. There is a solar version of this watch, better than a third cheaper, which I could settle for if pressed. But I would retrofit it with the ribbed leather band of the Field Master.

I've got my eye on a Bell & Ross Fusion. A real clean almost vintage looking dial. I like the fact that you can turn the digital off. My 50th birthday isn't too far away so I might have to hunt one down.

$838110d1349285393-fs-bell-ross-fusion-analog-digital-function-img_8512.jpg

I love the $100,000 claret poker watches. dream big I say HOW ABOUT THE $3 MILLION PATEK PHILLIPE THAT ANJOLINA JOLIE BOUGHT BRAD THIS WEEK, PLATNINUM

Last edited:
Have been wanting a Longines watch for some time now. Maybe I should purge the watchbox a bit to gather funds.

I've wanted this Raymond Weil Nabucco for about five years now. At about $3400, it may be out of reach for some time, but it's still a goal...

$raymond-weil-nabucco-rivoluzione-gents-watch-7810-bsf-05207-[2]-671-p.jpg

Legion

Staff member
It probably wont happen for a while, I don't really "need" a new watch, but I have been eyeing this Stowa diver for a while now...

proxy.php

I want a Parmigiani Fleurier Bugatti Watch.
proxy.php

The face is oriented so you can see it whilst driving without taking your hands off the wheel at 200+mph. But considering you need to either buy a Bugatti Veryon ($1mil+), or spend $280,000 for the watch itself, I think I'll have to settle for something more reasonable.

I've always wanted a Tag Hauer. Maybe Formula 1 model next time I have a grand lying around begging to be spent....

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
That hurt me. You know that, right?

I only said consider. I don't expect much razzle dazzle from it.
Now the iWatch 2 on the other hand...

I'm actually trying to find a battery for my very first watch I ever had so I can start wearing that again.

Well I'm always eyeballing them and will eventually purchase, is a Panerai. Before I can even move forward I have to decide on which model... 312,320, or 422. A PAM is years away though. Same thing with an Omega Planet Ocean XL... years away.

In the near future I've got my eyes on a Helberg CH6 , H20 Orca Dive, or a G. Gerlach Luxsport

Wish I could afford a big ticket watch, but a couple of affordables are a Borealis Sea Hawk (or a Francis Drake if they ever come available again) or a Prometheus Sailfish. Both a steal at under $400. A bit up the ladder would be a Breitling Superocean Heritage, white dial, blue bezel.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Anything involved with the Apollo Program fascinates me. That is why, once the house is paid off, I will own this:

Attachments

• $SMP.jpg
    $SMP.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 520

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I am a G-Shock guy. Solar and Atomic is my thing. The watch seldom comes off whether I am hunting, fishing, shaving, showering, or out with family and all gussied up. Same same. So this is my watch.
All I am waiting for is the orange band. Just for a bit of change.
$image.jpg$image.jpg

$CM1030DL1JWHside.jpg
Ball Trainmaster Racer. Or any Ball watch really, but that one stands out. I just can't justify the cost at the moment.

Top Bottom