What's new

TSS blowing out Muhle/EJ brushes

The Superior Shave is blowing out his inventory of Muhle/EJ brushes. Example, I snagged a faux horn small silvertip for $69, I found a similar brush for sale for over $100. He has the large white handle silvertip for $81 compare to $130 on Amazon. Good deal. :thumbup1:

Yes it is us shipped only. I used that little silvertip this morning. Great brush and filled a nice niche in my little collection between the Simpson Commodore X3 and Wee Scot. Will not be my last silvertip for sure.

Last edited:
They are very nice. Less dense than Simpsons - some would say that is an advantage.

@griff199 Thanks for the heads up on this sale. I owe you a meal if ever you are up this way! I hit them up for 2 brushes tonight. Amazing sale pricing! :w00t:

Yes it is us shipped only. I used that little silvertip this morning. Great brush and filled a nice niche in my little collection between the Simpson Commodore X3 and Wee Scot. Will not be my last silvertip for sure.
The little Mühle is a gem indeed! It has been totally outshadowed by the synthetics from Mühle, which is a pity, since it's in worldclass when it comes to cloud soft and sparse silvertips.

Top Bottom