What's new

Is there a COLD aftershave?

Just wondering if there is anything out there truly cold to splash on after the shave that feels the same as yeti snot or menthol soaps, etc?

Heard good things about snakebite, but no first hand. I find Osage Rub to be pretty brisk.

+1 for Osage, Fine Snakebite, & also try Alcolado Glacial, BUT...Vitos Colonia Ice is liquid Nitrogen!

Add the aforementioned Krampert's Frostbite to Maranellos list, and I think you have all the most likely suspects.

The Shave Den Store sells menthol crystals that you can dissolve into any splash.... at your own risk, of course. (But seriously).

To answer you last question, Snakebite does not have any scent added. You will just pick up the menthol.

My go to is Krampert's Frostbite for the extra conditioning. As mentioned, Osage Rub is very good too.

You can also order custom AS's at The Shave Den. They will add different levels of menthol to suit you.

Bob

In my cabinet I reach for kramperts frostbite and Osage when I want cold. Myrsol k is also nice but not a super freeze.

I also keep 444 around which will turn any AS cold. Put a pea size dollop in your palm, add your fave AS, rub your palms together and apply and it'll be plenty cold. You could also just order menthol crystals and drop those in to any AS and make it as cold as youd like.

I was going to say refrigerate it but others beat me to it, I'll add throw in there something heavily mentholated.

Top Bottom