What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for a replenishment pack for my first aid kit, I'm waiting for <redacted items and vendor because it would give something away> so that I can send out my entry in the PIF exchange, and I'm waiting for a package FROM someone in the PIF exchange. I recently got my 5 O' Clock Shadow ink and Platinum pen along with some Musgo #2

Muhle R41
Blade Sample Pack - Astra Superior Platinum, Platinum &#8216;Israeli Personna&#8217;, Feather New Hi-Stainless, Gillette 7 o&#8217;clock Sharp Edge, Red Personna, Shark Super Chrome, Wilkinson Sword Double Edge
TOBS Eton College and Rose
DR Harris Arlington and Marlborough Cologne 5 ml Samples
Truefitt Sample Pack Cream & Cologne
and a C2 Superspeed

Now the tough part...waiting

Last edited:
This week I received my Wilkinson Sword Classic razor. What the heck? I love it's looks, and got a decent (extremely mild) shave. I should have had this when I was a teenager, but I really don't need it now. But that's not the point, is it?
Oh, and I bit the bullet and came out of the independent drug store with Pinaud Lilac Vegital.
Live dangerously, I say.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
2 TGN 20mm finest knots (one fan, one bulb).
Going to put the fan in an Everyready C40 handle and the bulb in a co-worker's EJ (shedder).

Well, I don't need more soap (or do I?), but my just-won shaving mug w/soap will fill an open niche in my collection of toiletries from McKelvy Seaforth!

Vulfix Super Badger 2233
Musgo Real
TOBS Avocado cream

And now thanks to a fellow B&Ber, a tub of Tabac and some Arko.

:::rubs palms:::

Merkur 34C DE razor,
Crystal blades,
D.R.Harris Arlington soap & A/S,
and an Omega PRO 49 brush...

and, yes, this is my first foray into the world of DE... ;)

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom