What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket Flare Tip from the BST. Feather platinum blades, TOBS almond cream and Thayers unscented alcohol free WH all from shavenation.

Weber handle for my Feather/Ikon heads. I really need to have a shorter handle on the Feather + Ikon OSS/OC baseplates. This has to do with getting used to the 3 inch vintage Gillette handles. Of course the whole razor will need a replate if I will be using the handle permanently...

Dovo Alun Block
DR Harris Arlington Aftershave
DR Harris Arlington After Shave Milk
DR Harris Shaving Cream Bowl Arlington
Muhle Classic Shaving Brush Silvertip Fibres©, Horn MEDIUM
Truefitt & Hill Shaving Cream Tube 75ml, Almond

It has been almost a whole year since I ordered anything shaving related....

Love this thread. I'm new here, so be gentle. :001_rolle

Awaiting a bowl of Omega 46001 (shipped) and a Tweezerman brush (should ship tomorrow). I used both as "add-ons" to reach the $25 Amazon free shipping threshold. I figured the Omega might be decent and I've never tried a croap. $7.50, why not? And I thought I'd see if the Tweezerman would work as a travel brush for my rare trips out of town. At $10, what do I have to lose (except $10)? I sometimes order computer-related stuff for clients on my personal Amazon account. To save them the shipping cost, I throw in a little something for myself (I pay for those items). It used to be flash drives, HDMI cables, etc. Now it tends to be shaving stuff.

But the item I am most looking forward to is a jar of Acqua di Parma Crema a customer is sending me as a thank you gift. At least I think they are sending me this. I gave a big enough hint!

Finally won an auction for a Fat Boy, kept getting outbid at the last second over and over. Now have to wait for it to get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom