What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castle Forbes Lime Essential Oil Shaving Cream
Geo F Trumper Coconut Oil Shaving Cream Bowl
Thayers Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel w/ Aloe Vera Toner
Captain's Choice Bay Rum Aftershave

I'm waiting for delivery of 1934, 1940, and 1948 Gillette Aristocrats, and a late 50's Old Spice Mug. I think I've really lost it. I there a shavoholics anonymous forum associated with B&B?

I bought one bottle of the Clubman Classic Vanilla and fell in love. :001_tt1: I saw a really great deal on all of these and couldn't resist. You could say my curiosity got the best of me.

Clubman After Shave Lotion 6 oz
Clubman Vanilla Shave Lotion 6 oz
Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum 6 oz
Clubman Lilac Vegetal After Shave Lotion 6 oz

Clubman Musk After Shave Cologne 6 oz
Clubman Lime Sec Eau de Cologne 12.5 oz
Clubman Citrus Musk Eau de Cologne 12.5 oz
Clubman Special Reserve After Shave Cologne 6 oz

Looks like I'm smellin' good for quite a while. :biggrin1:

I bought a vintage Ever Ready brush on ebay yesterday. It has a black and white (or ivory colored) handle and looks exactly like the one my dad used when I was a little boy back in the early 60s. He's passed on and I cant find any of his old shaving gear which is a real shame. So I'm hoping to recreate his razor and brush. Anyway, I going to (attempt to) refurbish this brush. I have most of the tools, just need to buy a new knot. But I'm really looking forward to getting this in the mail. It'll sort of bring my dad back in a way. :)

I made a big time soap purchase last night. This will be my first of all of these:

- Mitchell's Wool Fat soap with ceramic dish
- Tabac soap in glass jar
- I Coloniali Mango Oil soap in terracotta dish
- D.R. Harris Marlborough soap in mahogany wood bowl
- Cella in red dish
- Valobra soap stick
- Palmolive soap stick
- Erasmic soap stick

In addition to all of the soaps I got 200 Feathers, 200 Gillette 7 O'clock Super Platinums (blue), 200 Red IP's, the entire TOBS Eton College Line (cream, AS splash, cologne), Muhle R41 (2011), I Coloniali Delicate shave cream, I Coloniali hydro repair AS, and some European Brut in the cool square glass bottle.

I am venturing for the first time into the world of the open comb DE razor with the Muhle.... and will be my first time trying all of the above soaps. I got them based on all of the wonderful reviews here on B&B!! Truely, a milestone shave soap acquisition for me.

Ben

Delivery today... Lord L.122(or L5) and EJ Sea Buckthorn soap with bowl

$Lord L122 Razor Pack sm.jpg$EJ-SB-Soap-1374.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
a black Pelikan M200 with a medium nib, and a bottle each of Pelikan Brilliant Black and Lamy Black inks.

Brush

- Rooney 3/1, Super Silvertip.
- Col Conk.

Blades

- Rapira Swedish Supersteel - 100 pcs.
- Rapira Platinum Lux - 95 pcs.
- Ladas - 25 pcs.
- Voskhod - 100 pcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom