What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WCS: Tabac stick, Speick stick, Palmolive stick, a plastic holder for shave sticks, and some Gillette Guard cartridges. Getting ready for summer travel and I thought I would audition a few different sticks for my TSA approved kit. Also have a Weber Bulldog handle on order as well, which I will mate to my DE89 (that won't be travelling with me, unfortunately.)

First big purchase since I got my razor/sampler pack. Waiting for two tubs of TOBS cream, avocado and sandalwood. Vulfix brush, a stand, 100 Astra SPs, and Clubman's Bay Rum, (never used a high alcohol splash... could be interesting/devestating).

First big purchase since I got my razor/sampler pack. Waiting for two tubs of TOBS cream, avocado and sandalwood. Vulfix brush, a stand, 100 Astra SPs, and Clubman's Bay Rum, (never used a high alcohol splash... could be interesting/devestating).
Mmmmmm, TOBS sandalwood. Good choice on the Astras, I love 'em. I'll be getting myself a little Clubman's soon.
Enjoy your goodies when they come.

From WCS: Tabac stick, Speick stick, Palmolive stick, a plastic holder for shave sticks, and some Gillette Guard cartridges. Getting ready for summer travel and I thought I would audition a few different sticks for my TSA approved kit. Also have a Weber Bulldog handle on order as well, which I will mate to my DE89 (that won't be travelling with me, unfortunately.)
Can you bring an "empty" razor w/ no blades in it? I'm travelling to Oregon soon, and was thinking of mailing some blades ahead (or picking some up locally).
Any Oregonians out there know of a place to pick up some Astras or similar? We're landing in Portland (where young people go to retire :)

Can you bring an "empty" razor w/ no blades in it? I'm travelling to Oregon soon, and was thinking of mailing some blades ahead (or picking some up locally).
Any Oregonians out there know of a place to pick up some Astras or similar? We're landing in Portland (where young people go to retire :)

You can travel with a DESR in your carry-on without blades (so I am told.) It has been recommended to dismantle the DE to show there are no blades in it. Most pharmacies will carry at least one brand of DE razors and I have even seen Wilkinson blades at a Wally World. There is a wiki page on the subject as well as a couple of threads: http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Air_Travel

Waiting for:
Feather DE blades
Merkur "mergress"
Proraso pre/post shave
Proraso stytic gel
Proraso Aftershave
Pondering:
handmade shave soaps and handmade scuttle

Chess Set​

French Lardy in Ebonized Boxwood with Standard Walnut Board. It's on sale thechessstore...
proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom