What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sight unseen deal from Larry at whippeddog.com who was kind of enough to agree to shave a razor down to make a stubby for me at a very minor cost! Very excited. :D

I am waiting for my first custom brush, by Rudy Vey:

$IMG_3249.jpg$IMG_3250.jpg

I saw that he had made a slant brush back in March of last year and immediately loved the design. I also had just discovered the existence of Kauri wood and so I asked Rudy if he could make me a slant brush with that kind of material.

I also just ordered a Muhle R41 Grande, Cella shaving cream and a few blades I haven't had a chance to try yet (Bolzano, Ladas, Voskhod and Timor Solingen).

I've been wanting to try a shave stick, and had a eBay bucks certificate to use, so I ordered 2 Palmolive shave sticks a couple days ago.

Ordered from an international (UK) seller, so hopefully they arrive... I've had a couple of problems with international shipments lately.

A tub of Proraso green, the first soap I used. I've been using MWF since last August so I thought I'd switch things up a bit and go back to the Italian stuff

Edwin Jagger DE87 Ivory Handle... UPDATE: and 5 minutes after posting this somehow I ordered an Ivory Edwin Jager Badger Brush and some TOBS Mr. Taylor Cream... have no idea how that happened...

Last edited:
Nes JNAT from Alex at The Japan Blade. Enough good can't be said about this guy. If you're in the market for a Japanese stone, I'd strongly suggest contacting him.

Attachments

• $419.jpg
    $419.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 72
Got a few things coming from a few different vendors...
Omega 10051 - Orange
Institut Karite soap
Klar Kabinett soap
QED Fresh Lime soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom