What's new

Tobacquisitions for October 2014

Just checked around on the interwebs, the 666 is the dress boxes that are super limited, but they also have plain boxes which I think last year they made 4500 boxes of them.

Forever stems...nosewarmer and a 3 inch. MM Mark Twain dublins(straight & bent). MM tobacco.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1414623087704.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1414623087704.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 74
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1414623122695.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1414623122695.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 74
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1414623142008.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1414623142008.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 74
I received in the mail one of the B&B Breast Cancer month auctions (cigars) as well as my contest winning from the most generous Spazchowww (tobacco samples)

View attachment 513112

$20141029_203149.jpg

I also received 100 softey bits that I purchased from Vermont Freehand (recommended by Blade Boy)
Earlier in the week I received a Rick Black Morta pipe that I commissioned and then Rick Black gifted me an additional pipe as well as a Chris Morgan Briar Cigar

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Earlier in the week I received a Rick Black Morta pipe that I commissioned and then Rick Black gifted me an additional pipe as well as a Chris Morgan Briar Cigar

That's really awesome. Hats off to Rick Black.

I found the Tatuaje Pudgy Monster sampler for $85.50 at Neptune Cigar. The cool thing is that they have a "Spooky Wheel" thing for Halloween right now that you can spin for a chance to win 10-15% off of your order.

I picked up a box of Pudgy Monsters, a Liga Privada Unico Papas Fritas, and an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story. With shipping and the 14% discount that I won, it all came to $92.28.

I've been meaning to try the Papas Fritas and the Short Story, so when I won the 14% off I figured... why not?

I found the Tatuaje Pudgy Monster sampler for $85.50 at Neptune Cigar. The cool thing is that they have a "Spooky Wheel" thing for Halloween right now that you can spin for a chance to win 10-15% off of your order.

I picked up a box of Pudgy Monsters, a Liga Privada Unico Papas Fritas, and an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story. With shipping and the 14% discount that I won, it all came to $92.28.

I've been meaning to try the Papas Fritas and the Short Story, so when I won the 14% off I figured... why not?

the papas fritas and the short store are both super tasty.

Hirsute

Grabbed another sweet old Peretti estate. This one is a silver banded deluxe squat bulldog prince with a pencil stem.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414734421.556900.jpg

Received my auction winnings in the mail yesterday. 8oz of Penzance and a tin of the Balkan Sobranie. Smoked a bowl of the B. S. in a Peterson Killarney last night. It was sublime! Thanks Hirsute!

Hirsute

Received my auction winnings in the mail yesterday. 8oz of Penzance and a tin of the Balkan Sobranie. Smoked a bowl of the B. S. in a Peterson Killarney last night. It was sublime! Thanks Hirsute!

Cheers Ronnie! And THANK YOU for your generosity in the auction. Enjoy!

Top Bottom