What's new

Tobacquisitions for October 2014

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Okay, I will kick it off this month. Stopped at the pawn store and picked up a new (still had the plastic protection sheets on it) Xikar Xi3 cigar cutter with carbon fiber handles. I got it for $25 out the door. The wife was not impressed that I saved $70 :biggrin:

Attachments

• $20141001_152336.jpg
    $20141001_152336.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Nice score to kick things off!

I make it a point to pop in there on the 1st and 15th of the month. That is how I got a brand new Seiko 5 for $30 and a humidor and 8 brand new Zippo lighters (Cities and Destinations series) lighters for $80.

As I mentioned in the bun bun thread...

50g of GQ Swamp Flower
25g of GQ Clementine's Nip
10g of GQ Chocolate & Vanilla

Thanks goes to our steward, Andrew, for sidetracking his story to recommend me a blend that I would like. I read up on it and it seems that he has me pegged pretty well.

No clue when it'll actually get to me, but it's safe to assume that it'll be in October.

Owen, even if the Mrs. isn't too happy, I am! What a deal!!

50g of GQ Swamp Flower

Thanks goes to our steward, Andrew, for sidetracking his story to recommend me a blend that I would like. I read up on it and it seems that he has me pegged pretty well.

No clue when it'll actually get to me, but it's safe to assume that it'll be in October.

Oh no! Now comes the pressure for it to perform.

Okay, I will kick it off this month. Stopped at the pawn store and picked up a new (still had the plastic protection sheets on it) Xikar Xi3 cigar cutter with carbon fiber handles. I got it for $25 out the door. The wife was not impressed that I saved $70 :biggrin:

They just don't get it do they?

50g of GQ Swamp Flower

That Swamp Flower sounds great, interested in hearing your thoughts on it.

Chacom Maya 155 Poker...now what to smoke in it. Has to be a VA I got too many pipes smoking english stuff right now lol

$IMG_0097.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Nice Maya, Boris. I have been wanting one of those since Jiminy (I think) bought one. I wrote the name on my desktop calender, and when I change months I note it on the new one. I love the stem.

Nice Maya, Boris. I have been wanting one of those since Jiminy (I think) bought one. I wrote the name on my desktop calender, and when I change months I note it on the new one. I love the stem.

I can't remember who it was, but I did see it originally in the acquisition thread which turned me on to it. Acquisition threads is another way for B&B to destroy my wallet

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I can't remember who it was, but I did see it originally in the acquisition thread which turned me on to it. Acquisition threads is another way for B&B to destroy my wallet

That is a big 10-4

Top Bottom