What's new

Tobacquisitions for October 2014

Mark Tinsky Gold Apple.

proxy.php

Beautiful pipe.

Saw that P&C had a sale on Big Ben's Pipo pipe, which has always kind of intrigued me.

I tossed in 1 oz of Gawith, Hoggarth, & Co's No. 25 just to try.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Landed another 6 pouches of Middleton Apple. My favorite drug store baccy. Been stocking up since it's discontinued.

Boswell pipe & 8oz of Black Gold Plus.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1412757733680.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1412757733680.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 113
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1412757801426.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1412757801426.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 113
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1412757821840.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1412757821840.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 113
Got myself a package today. Some Frog Morton and a Country Gentleman. Time to see if this tobacco is as good as I've read it is :001_smile.

$Frog Morton.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
My sister went to the Soo today, so I had her go to the head shop and get me a grinder. I'd consider it a tobacquisition, since I got it for tobacco.

My sister went to the Soo today, so I had her go to the head shop and get me a grinder. I'd consider it a tobacquisition, since I got it for tobacco.

Let me know how well it works....I'm wondering if they would work well with flakes instead of rubbing it out

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Let me know how well it works....I'm wondering if they would work well with flakes instead of rubbing it out
That's actually where I got the idea. There was another thread somewhere in the BL where someone was asking about a grinder, and using it for flakes was suggested. I find it's good for single bowl blending. Since I usually fill straight from the tin/pouch, mixing blends doesn't work that well, basically ending up with a layered bowl, instead of a true mix. Using the grinder mixes them up pretty well, and gives the whole thing an even consistency.

Top Bottom