What's new

Holder for razors and brushes

Tried to build myself a holder/rack for a couple of razors and brushes. There will be one more only smaller mounted over this one, with room for 3 more razors.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1412193962168.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1412193962168.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 192
Thanks. I tried to use things that already exists In order to make it myself. I have no good place to work other than my office, and woodwork makes quite a bit of mess.

StAndre

Nicely done! It's always a great feeling when something you build yourself works out the way you want it to

Power Captain: I used all found items to make this, so no varnish on my part. Got two towelhangers of different size, and looted the pegs from tge small one to make enough pegs for the big one. Took a bit of drilling and adjusting, but nothing big. The small one is drying atm, since I had to use woodpluggs as pegs. That one will be mounted above the large one, and it will fit three razors.

Really nice holder! Have you guys noticed it's shaped like a boat from above? Match the OS mug badly! Well done!
Here's my latest, some kind of Art Deco in 3 different wood colors and stainless. Glued and centered with four wodd pins, dont know the real name for those.
View attachment 502548

Larzone; I must admit I dont know. Its quite hard wood so It took some doing to drill trough it. It freed up some needed space on the shelves.

Top Bottom