What's new

Captain's Choice Sandalwood Orders Today

Man I wish I could order this stuff. I've purchased two other aftershaves this week so I will have to pass. Congrats to the folks who get to enjoy this. Anything from the Captain is top notch!

Just ordered also. For a real treat, get some Petal Pusher Fancies Sandalwood deodorant. Sandalwood Nirvana!

Yep. I did. Can't wait to try it out. I have high expectations given my past experience with other CC products.

I saw that and I have used a sample of it quite a few times. I'm pretty sure he is referring to it that way to say the scent is not a "in your face" strong scent per se.

It's definitely not weak, and lasted around 3-4 hours on me when I used it. YMMV.

Why couldn't they have released it last month, I promised you guys I would abstain from buying the month of October but I may not make it :lol:

Received the Sandalwood yesterday and tried it this morning. Nice aroma, but seemed to fade quicker than the other CC's. Didn't notice much burn.

I have all the other Captain's Choice products so I'm sure I'll give this one a try eventually. I'm not a huge Sandalwood lover so I may wait to get some reviews first.

Top Bottom