What's new

Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction

So I was going to post this in the auction AO, but I thinks it's one of those things to keep in the Leaf.

"If this was the brown leaf people would be heckling and asking for what the official total raised was by now"

But really, great job, Brothers!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
So I was going to post this in the auction AO, but I thinks it's one of those things to keep in the Leaf.

"If this was the brown leaf people would be heckling and asking for what the official total raised was by now"

But really, great job, Brothers!
I was going to ask for an estimate on how long it would be until that info was released, but I am sure the mods and stews are up to their hips in alligators.

For my first auction it was great .Never been so happy to be outbid on stuff. I ended up with the pipe . It is my first pipe so I'm sure I'll be hitting the normal BL with lots of ?'s .

Thanks to all in

Welcome, this is the place to be if you have questions. That's a mighty fine pipe for your first. I got one in the group buy and love it.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
For my first auction it was great .Never been so happy to be outbid on stuff. I ended up with the pipe . It is my first pipe so I'm sure I'll be hitting the normal BL with lots of ?'s .

Thanks to all in
You won the prototype of the 2014 Tinsky LE? Wow, heck of a way to start.

I did , at first was just checking it out but kinda feel in lov with it I guess . And now it's comming to me . Will head to the check in , and sure will have tons of ?'s

I am kicking myself in the rear. I didn't think I had anything anyone would have wanted to bid on. I was smoking a cigarette waiting for my ride when I remember how many people liked my New York Zippo lighter, which still has the twin towers on it. I think I am going to put one of my unused inserts in it and save it for next years auction. Damn.

Just letting everyone know that I will be winning this next year. Thanks in advance Owen!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Welcome, this is the place to be if you have questions. That's a mighty fine pipe for your first. I got one in the group buy and love it.

Congratulations on YOUR win. That's a real nice selection of cigars, and you got it for a pretty fair bargain. Hope you enjoy them

Thanks to all in

I wanted that pipe really bad, but I'm glad you got it! It's a great pipe for your first dude. I think you are going to really enjoy it.

Please, feel free to ask any questions any time! Make a thread, bump and old one, whichever is more comfortable for you. Welcome to the BL. And remembers, lot of pics :001_smile

Andrew,
I owned you this year and I will own you next year! The lighter will be mine! (In my most NY talkin' smack tone)

Listen you banana head garbage pail. You ain't getting nothin'! You even dink about tryin' to make run at that lighter and I'll smack ya upside da head.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Listen you banana head garbage pail. You ain't getting nothin'! You even dink about tryin' to make run at that lighter and I'll smack ya upside da head.
Go boil your bum, you son of a silly person. Wait, that's Python not New York

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
This has officially been retired until the next auction (put an unused insert in it)

Attachments

• $zippo.jpg
    $zippo.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom