What's new

Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction

The Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction is fast approaching.

If you haven't seen this post yet please check it out
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...-Moore-Auction

This auction fundraiser is made possible solely through the members of this fine online community who generously donate items for auction.
Dig through your drawers, rummage through your closets, clean out your garage and help us raise the bar this year.

Every item donated will be sold to the highest bidder with your bid paid directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
100% of it used to fight this terrible disease

The Brown Leaf has some of the classiest members on the forum and this is another chance to show them what we're made of. Let's try to raise more than last year!

Thank you ladies and gentleman!

Update Edit: Stock Exchange approved items; Pipe Tobacco and Cigars can be put up for auction. Please see post #12.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
October 19th thru October 21st.
Plenty of room for non-shaving related items!

I can assure you that there will be at least one Brown Leaf item that will be of particular interest...just sayin' :001_cool:

I can assure you I will fight with the utmost tenacity for it and trounce all challengers.

And Toothpick is right. It can be anything! It's going towards a great cause.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Andrew, what's the verdict on putting up some pipe tobacco? I know usually verboten to sell, but it's for Sue Moore and I might have some unobtanium to put up to raise funds for his worthy cause.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Andrew, what's the verdict on putting up some pipe tobacco? I know usually verboten to sell, but it's for Sue Moore and I might have some unobtanium to put up to raise funds for his worthy cause.

I predict it won't be allowed. Tobacco can only be dealt in the Stock Exchange, and selling there is verboten.

Dearest Hirsute, after discussing it with The Mods and other Stewards.....it is ok as long as you follow some simple rules.

1. Using the protocol of this thread (Provided for us by Toothpick)

2. And filling out this form

We will be able to make auctions of The Brown Leaf persuasion. The threads will then be moved to The Stock Exchange on the day of the auction (10/19-10/21). Once there, the rules (Brown Leaf Badge holders) of The Stock Exchange apply.

Thank you for your contribution towards this excellent cause.

I think Ed managed to beat me out on a nice BrownLeaf item last year.

Rest assured WB, he will be beaten for that. :a11::a7::a6:

But don't let that stop anyone from donating!

Thanks for messing with my head! I just wasted 15 minutes 'cause I didn't remember winning anything but an Estie Pen and some samples. Turns out I was beaten as well on that cigar journal along with you, WB, by Hinano_Paul.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Dearest Hirsute, after discussing it with The Mods and other Stewards.....it is ok as long as you follow some simple rules.

We will be able to make auctions of The Brown Leaf persuasion. The threads will then be moved to The Stock Exchange on the day of the auction (10/19-10/21). Once there, the rules (Brown Leaf Badge holders) of The Stock Exchange apply.

Awesome! Thanks mods and stews!

Looks like you were able to get it worked out, Andrew, good! Disregard my earlier PM.

Thanks Hirsute for your generosity!

$that_was_awesome.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Thanks to Andrew and the mod squad- you guys are great.

Thanks for messing with my head! I just wasted 15 minutes 'cause I didn't remember winning anything but an Estie Pen and some samples. Turns out I was beaten as well on that cigar journal along with you, WB, by Hinano_Paul.

My perception of history was just rewritten!

What's the cutoff for establishing donation items again? I need to find some time, days are going by too fast. Happy New (fiscal) Year!

Top Bottom