What's new

Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
. If I can't find the donation items I thought I would put up that just means I should donate more cash right?

Definitely! Another option is to put up an item that you will have drop shipped to the winner directly from a vendor.

Getting ready to submit donation form for BL. Just need time on a real computer to do it. Should be submitted by early afternoon.

I can't find what I am looking for to donate! Almost been in this apartment a year, and admittedly there are still moving boxes that are not unpacked and stuff that went straight into storage that I don't even know what is in them.

i will to try and resolve this over my day off today. If I can't find the donation items I thought I would put up that just means I should donate more cash right?

You guys are the best!

And Hirsute is right. You could always offer to auction items from a vendor by means of drop shipping.

Couldnt find everything I was planning on, but I think I found some items that might draw some interest! Can't seem to get the auction form to work from the iPad, so I will be taking care of that tomorrow when I can get to a PC.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Couldnt find everything I was planning on, but I think I found some items that might draw some interest! Can't seem to get the auction form to work from the iPad, so I will be taking care of that tomorrow when I can get to a PC.

Thank you!

The BL members really came through with some awesome "stuff"....can't give to much away.

What else ya'll got for auction?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am kicking myself in the rear. I didn't think I had anything anyone would have wanted to bid on. I was smoking a cigarette waiting for my ride when I remember how many people liked my New York Zippo lighter, which still has the twin towers on it. I think I am going to put one of my unused inserts in it and save it for next years auction. Damn.

Attachments

• $zippo.jpg
    $zippo.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 46

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I am kicking myself in the rear. I didn't think I had anything anyone would have wanted to bid on. I was smoking a cigarette waiting for my ride when I remember how many people liked my New York Zippo lighter, which still has the twin towers on it. I think I am going to put one of my unused inserts in it and save it for next years auction. Damn.

That will be a great item for next year, especially with the Twin Towers there.

Top Bottom