What's new

Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Nice to know. I'll have to look over my unused humidors and cigar stash to see if I have anything of value

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
We've got 3 special BL auctions so far. And boy are they awesome!
We have never been able to do BL auctions until this year due to the new Stock Exchange.

Clear your stash for a good cause! Plenty of room in the auction!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Another bump! The auction items don't have to be anything extraordinary. Lots of folks have been asking about go-to tobaccos or different styles, and I bet there would be a lot of interest in a sampler of tins, or a tin of something new with a tin of the same blend aged to compare. Let's see more BL items this year!

Agreed with @hirsute

Even if you don't have BL items anything to help raise money is great. But of course BL items are always welcome :)

Last year someone put up a snowboard!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Agreed with @hirsute

Even if you don't have BL items anything to help raise money is great. But of course BL items are always welcome :)

Last year someone put up a snowboard!

Were there reports of broken legs shortly after? :biggrin:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Getting ready to submit donation form for BL. Just need time on a real computer to do it. Should be submitted by early afternoon.

I can't find what I am looking for to donate! Almost been in this apartment a year, and admittedly there are still moving boxes that are not unpacked and stuff that went straight into storage that I don't even know what is in them.

i will to try and resolve this over my day off today. If I can't find the donation items I thought I would put up that just means I should donate more cash right?

Top Bottom