What's new

TABACtober 2014!

Thanks SilentTuba for starting this. I'm in, been using Tabac soap exclusively since 9/1/14 and can easily stay with it.

Im in, well I have just got some cream, having never tried it I cant fully commit. But tomorrow I will be on board.

I've been waiting for Tabactober for a month now. The weather has finally gotten cooler and I'm really starting to enjoy my favorite season of the year.

Tabac is a favorite; I jumped the gun and shaved with it yesterday!!

proxy.php

Alright, I got a tub last year and it's still holding strong. I shaved last night 9/30 with some Col Conk Bay Rum. Tonight will be Tabac until 11/1.

im in ive got tabac soap and have used it a few times was waiting to switch till my currant puck of col conk was gone and it just about is.

Coming from Speicktember to Tabactober!
Here is a picture from todays shave with tabac. Now don't be shy with pictures guys :)

proxy.php

I'm in! I've only used my brand new Tabac twice since I got it last week, but I totally get why it's perfect for October. October is my favorite month already, with my birthday, Halloween, pumpkin carving and the onset of full-blown autumn, adding a great soap to the overall experience of the month seems festive and appropriate. Thanks for starting the thread!

Top Bottom