What's new

Just ordered a kilo of Cella from the Italian barber.

So much soap! I've been tempted to pick up a kilo, but I wouldn't get through it for at least a decade.

Well I have got my wife and son converted too. Soon my 13 year old daughter will graduate from Venus cart crap and become one of the DE elite. She is still a little intimidated by them. We are to be a Cella family. lol

I pick up a kilo every year, take what I can use and slice the rest of the block into 5 or 6 pieces and make some friends!

Marty

Mine is lasting forever. Just put what you aren't using in an airtight container or Ziplok type freezer bag and put it in your refrigerator. Personally, I use an ice cream scoop to dig out roughly puck shaped chunks that then go into my mug for use.

I ordered some today from shaving.ie. I cannot figure out for the life of me how they sell stuff there so cheap, and ship it across the pond for less than what domestic shipping costs.

try using it on eyeglasses. not kidding. it works like nobody's business, and is all I want to use in my daily eyeglass/sunglass cleanse. I used it on my shaving mirror, too. yes, that also worked.

try using it on eyeglasses. not kidding. it works like nobody's business, and is all I want to use in my daily eyeglass/sunglass cleanse. I used it on my shaving mirror, too. yes, that also worked.
Awesome! A hidden benefit! Thanks for the tip.

for the sake of completeness, I have noticed that every soap I have used recently: MdC, P160, XXX, have had the identical effect of leaving eyeglasses and my shaving mirror sparkling and spotless. seems not to be a feature exclusive to Cella

for the sake of completeness, I have noticed that every soap I have used recently: MdC, P160, XXX, have had the identical effect of leaving eyeglasses and my shaving mirror sparkling and spotless. seems not to be a feature exclusive to Cella
I have never tried it on eyeglasses, but Proraso seems to leave a film in my scuttle that I have to clean out after use, so they're probably not all good for glass cleaning.

Top Bottom