What's new

Dropped My Pen!

I haven't been by in a while and I appologise, but I have enjoyed writing with my pen on a daily basis. Well, yeaterday.... I dropped it... Yes... Nib down :crying:

I eventually found where the feed (the black piece behind the nib right?) flew off too and tried to just push it back in like nothing happend. Stained fingers and a few blotty papers later, it's no use. It wrote find for a few words then stopped, I would have to shake it a bit, sometimes with a drop flying onto the paper and I could write a few more words. It was a bummer... Anyways to glue it back together or something? Buying one is just not in the cards for me right now unfortunately.

I don't think so. Just pick another one up.

I would if I could, I loved how the pen wrote. But here are pics if you see what you wanted from them. It looks like a broken piece is stuck in the pen bellow where the nib is inserted. And the feed in the second pic looks as if its missing a piece.

PM me your address. I will send you a section and medium nib from a Pilot 78g that will screw right on to the Metro.

PM me your address. I will send you a section and medium nib from a Pilot 78g that will screw right on to the Metro.

I really appreciate the offer. A very generous member contacted me as I was posting pics with an offer to send me an unloved Metro that was just laying around. It will be nice using a FP once again! :001_smile

Top Bottom