What's new

My stepfather's starter kit Xmas gift complete!

$IMAG0173.jpg
One of the kits I'm putting together for my Dad and Stepfather. Stepdad is getting the RazoRock TTO. I've included packs of Personna Platinums, Astras, and Dorcos. Okay, so it was easier for me to part with the Dorcos...
$IMAG0174.jpg
Enough room left for some aftershave items. I am mulling getting mugs too, but those will have to be packaged separately.

Dad will be getting a similar layout, but with a Parker 999R.

Earliest I've ever gotten my Christmas shopping done!

Sweet kits, very nice. You are very generous. What about a small "shaving bowl"? I use a small bowl I picked up at WalMart for $3. Works great.

Last edited:
It's a nice gesture but as rotto says the lack of a brush is a big miss. They can't use the soap or really the razor without a brush and probably a bowl. Also ditch anything that's "easy for me to part with".

Accidentally left the brush out of the photo. Both are getting Perfectos.

And I couldn't get even a small VDH bowl to fit in the box. I guess I could get a larger box, but I like these cigar boxes.

Face lather is better. Don't need a bowl. Bowls wear out brushes. You end up having to work the lather on your face after the bowl anyway.

Winner winner, chicken dinner. +1 for RR razors, and here's a pitch for Maggard razors as well for start-ups. Big Bang for Buck.

Top Bottom