What's new

Raise the Macallan tour is back!

Hey Gents,

Went to this last year and it was pretty decent. Looks like they are back in Chicago, Miami and NYC. It's just a free event where you sample the various Macallan whiskies and they talk about the history of the company. Nice way to spend about an hour of your time.

http://www.raisethemacallan.com/

Last edited:
Up theirs. I went to the site and put in my info and zip and all it says is nothing in your area, try another zip. Won't even let you by when you hit enter. They are not the only fish in the sea.

Up theirs. I went to the site and put in my info and zip and all it says is nothing in your area, try another zip. Won't even let you by when you hit enter. They are not the only fish in the sea.

I signed up for the one in Chicago, no issues.

I wanted to sign up for Dallas, but had the same problem with zip code -- the message that there were no events in my area. But there was a big star on the homepage for Dallas ...

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

Just click on the event icon on the map.

I have been in the past and am looking to sign up again this year. It is a decent event that ends up not feeling too much like a sales pitch.

Top Bottom