What's new

FIRST straight shave.

Hey Yall......

Did my first shave last night with my new Dovo INOX. I kinda took baby steps as stated many times on the forum and in videos. I did the side burn area on my dominant hand side (right)....I thought this isn't so bad..... So I pushed my luck and went and did more...... I did everything but my chin. Under the nose was tricky, but got it done..... I did 2 passes everywhere I shaved. Only 2 little nicks. I'm happy with that. Next time I do go to shave I'll do less and form more of a bond with my INOX.Learn better techniques and holding the bade correct and comfortably. Lots more to learn. And I mean a lot more to learn........ I will prevail in time!

My first time I'd have to say was amazing and look forward to doing more shaving (shhhhh..... Never thought I'd ever say that). My wife will be happy with BBS on my face.

Willis

Great!! It only gets better as you get more straight shaves under your belt. I'm new to straights also with about a dozen or so shaves in to it and I just love it!! Now if my wife can keep me from buying razors she would be happy as well!!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
MUCH better than first first straight shave (or first dozen or so, I should say!). :thumbup1:

Welcome to the wonderful world of straights! Start a journal (in the subforum under General Shaving). I and many others have found it very useful, both in terms of documenting your progress (and setbacks), but more importantly, in the feedback you will receive from others.

Top Bottom