What's new

Tiny cigars in tin box

When I was a smoker, 20 years ago, I bought a small tin of imported Cigarillos on occaision. Quite expensive for my meager college budget but oh so worth it. No idea why but on stressful weeks like this has been I have dreams where I am sitting in the breezeway after my last class of the day at the UofA enjoying one of those.

Simpler times.

Well, maybe a step up from your simpler times, but Liga Privada makes Papas Fritas which come in a tin of four and are quite good ;) . (U of A is University of Arizona? If so I guess I'll have to throw a, "Bear Down!" out there for you ;) ).

Well, maybe a step up from your simpler times, but Liga Privada makes Papas Fritas which come in a tin of four and are quite good ;) . (U of A is University of Arizona? If so I guess I'll have to throw a, "Bear Down!" out there for you ;) ).

+1 on the papas fritas good short smoke

Davidoff Silver Mini Cigarillos are excellent short smokes. They're about the size of a cigarette, but give a cigar smoking experience in about a 5 minute smoke. (very handy for cold New England nights.)
proxy.php

Add another vote for Cohiba Pequenos. Also Montecristo Memories.
To refill the tins, Alta Gracia makes a nice cigarillo in a wood box and ... Well, Banditos are decent enough with some humidor age on them.

Top Bottom