What's new

Gillette Frankenfatty Pass-around

Greetings everyone! As promised, the frankenfatty has been resurrected and is ready for the anticipated pass-around:
$100_2932.jpg

Here are the rules/requirements:

1. Must have been a member for 3 months.

2. Have a minimum of 60 posts.
3. Do not own a Gillette Fat Boy Razor, but would like to try one.
4. Live in the CONUS, for the first round.
5. You must have a trustworthy relationship with your wife, girlfriend, roommate, etc. We don't need the razor getting stolen, pawned, destroyed, trashed, or the like.
6. You must have a physical address, no P.O. Boxes.
7. If you are going on vacation when it's your turn, you get bumped to the next one up the list.
8. Insurance for $80, and tracking required, boxed, not a bubble envelope (a small flat rate USPS box works great for this). Tracking number posted in the pass-around thread when shipped out.
9. One week with Frankenfatty. Post when received and the shave experience during the week.
10. Clean it after receiving, and clean it before shipping out, for your safety. Please refrain from using vinegar or CLR.
11. All correspondence pertaining to the shipping of the razor i.e. names, addresses, personal information shall be dealt with via PM.

First 8 members who meet the criteria, start the list. After those 8 ,then it returns to DaltonGang, gets cleaned then the Canadians get their turn[emoji3]

This is my first pass-around thread so if I am out of line on the formatting, rules, or requirements, please let me know via PM.

For those of you who are not aware of the beginnings of the frankenfatty, here are the threads where it has been featured:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...ry?p=6561948&highlight=Daltongang#post6561948

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/422999-Frankenfatty-lives!

Here is the list after it departs my residence:
  1. DaltonGang
  2. imatabor
To participate, simply reply to the thread[emoji3]

Additions to the pass-around such as sealed blades, creams, soaps, etc. are welcomed and encouraged. I'll be tossing in some blades when I ship him off to Dalton.

Last edited:
Assuming I can be in by adding my name to the list, if I need to do something else (have read through and agreed to requirements) let me know. I have tried a slim but am interested to see the difference in a fatboy.

1. DaltonGang
  2. imatabor
3. jhadsell1883

Last edited:
Assuming I can be in by adding my name to the list, if I need to do something else (have read through and agreed to requirements) let me know. I have tried a slim but am interested to see the difference in a fatboy.

1. DaltonGang
  2. imatabor
3. jhadsell1883
You're in, sir. I believe I've done business with you in the past? Glad to have you aboard!

CAP, Dalton, this is a real cool thing you guys are doing. I already own a Fatboy, so even after I hit my three months, I won't be asking to join the list. The threads on this and the other adjustables have been fascinating to read.

I'd love to be apart of this once it is able to go north. I've not been lucky enough to snag a fatty as of yet.

CAP, Dalton, this is a real cool thing you guys are doing. I already own a Fatboy, so even after I hit my three months, I won't be asking to join the list. The threads on this and the other adjustables have been fascinating to read.
Thank you, Sir. I was very excited when Dalton mentioned a pass-around...you don't see Fatboy pass-arounds very often.

Can those of you on the CONUS list please toss out some blade recommendations that you'd like to try for me to add to the pass-around box before it goes out? If I have any of the blades mentioned, I'll toss em in. Thanks gents[emoji106]

Top Bottom