What's new

Organics Studio Closing Down

Tyler, the owner/operator/chief cook of Organics Studio is closing down his ink manufacturing business. He's moving on to grad school and the commitment of running the business will be too demanding on his time. Goulet Pens has obtained all his remaining ink stock and is currently running a close-out sale on the balance. http://www.gouletpens.com/Organics_Studio_Ink_s/1501.htm

I've met Tyler a few times and appreciated his innovation and dedication to designing and producing unique products. I'll be sad when my stash of OS inks is gone. :crying:

Are his inks good? What kind of properties do they have? I don't recall hearing of them previously, however, I'm trying to stay out of certain areas of the forum since I just moved. Self-imposed complete sabbatical until at least January. Mind you with going to scriptus I may fail. LOL.

Cheers.

M.

Rats! His Nitrogen is by far my favorite ink to date. Contemplating a bottle of Poe while it's still around.

Rats! His Nitrogen is by far my favorite ink to date. Contemplating a bottle of Poe while it's still around.

Any thoughts on how Nitrogen looks compared to Noodlers Liberties Elysium or Edelstein Topaz?

I'm going to be sad to se OS go, hopefully he can make it work after he finished school.

Any thoughts on how Nitrogen looks compared to Noodlers Liberties Elysium or Edelstein Topaz?

I'm going to be sad to se OS go, hopefully he can make it work after he finished school.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I'm probably the last to know about this, but the college student behind Organics Studios is now a graduate student. Unfortunately, he no longer has the time to do both. :bored: He has details on his Facebook page.

I discovered this as I was hunting for the Organics Studios Copper (a blue, which is counterintuitive to anyone but a chemist :laugh:). I took this sample from the traveling ink box and really love how it is a cross between turquoise and a darker blue. Maybe like Diamine Florida, although I have only seen that color on a computer screen.

I did find some Organics Studios Copper on eBay (Goulet was sold out) and bought extra. If anyone needs some, let me know. Goulet still has a fair number of other OC colors available for now.

:lol:

Ha, ha. I am the last to know. Thanks for moving my thread. :tongue_sm

I will have plenty of the OS Copper when it arrives, so, again, let me know if you need/want some.

I kept meaning to try these inks out, never got around to it. I haven't bought ink in, I don't know how long, but still haven't made a dent in my stash!

passed right by him at DC was curious and never did make my way back to his table,... sorry I didnt as looks like I wont get to meet him next year

Top Bottom