What's new

Vintage blade collectors club

Legion

Staff member
What's this???

proxy.php

Why, it's blades! Lots and lots of old blades. As many of you know, there have been literally thousands of different brands of blades over the years, from all over the world. Many of us have stashed some of them away, from a few examples, to a small horde. The designs of the packets are varied and colourful, and lets face it, they tie into our hobby a lot better than stamps or match books.

proxy.php

So this thread is for you guys to show off some of the interesting blade wrappers you have found on your travels. Pics are a must, and try to show one wrapper per post. Keep track of the previous posts, and try to post different wrappers each time, with any relevant info you would like to share about it.

Let's make this thread the largest and most extensive compendium of vintage blade packaging on the internet. There are so many different blades out there, lets collect them all with no "doubles".

Legion

Staff member
I'll start with this one, for obvious reasons.

The Legion Extranjera blade. Made in Argentina.

Who's next?

proxy.php

Great idea, David. :thumbup1:

Mostly I have Gillette stuff, and not much anyway. But I think I may have a couple of different ones to add here. I'll take some pics tomorrow and post here.

Cool thread and I will look forward to updates. Are Personna 74, Wilkinson Chromium, et al from the 60s and 70s considered Vintage?

Top Bottom