What's new

Men's Soap Company shaving soap

So I've been looking for a hard soap to use because I'm not that big into the shaving creams, and I stumbled upon this on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Soap-Irritati...ef=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1411422038&sr=1-1

Since it was only $10 (and I got free amazon prime for being a collage student) and all the reviews on it where good, I decided to jump on it. this product even claims that I wont require after shave lotion afterwards. (witch I plan on putting to the test)

Has anyone tried this product before? based on the page it seems to be a new company. So there isn't a whole lot of information flying around.

Well I am not sure what it means but it says it comes with a lifetime guarantee. It looks like a standard glycerin shave soap base with a few things added in. As far as not needing an aftershave it is going to depend on your skin. I like glycerin soaps but I usually need an aftershave balm after using them. Check ESTY for a lot of cheap glycerin soaps if you like it.

Just got the Soap and gave it a test lather, It felt really nice.
With my omega pro 48 this soap was easy to load and lather up real quick. But I dont know enough about soaps to go into a full review about it. I really dont have much to compare it to.
The smell is mild and light for me, witch is what I prefer.
One thing I did notice about it was how soft and smooth my hands felt after lathering it up, I feel like I just put lotion on.

It appears to be the exact same product as the Henry Cavendish Himalaya soap. The only difference is the box and the price. The pucks even have the same wrapping. It looks like someone is buying the cheaper HC soap, repackaging it and selling it at a higher price. Their marketing seems to be working for them.

The HC seems to be a buck more on Amazon. I suspect this is about marketing. The HC says polo shirts and golf, the MSC says ironic hipster hats and vinyl records. The MSC soap is pretty okay, by the way.

Top Bottom